Practice exercise for HAQAST2020 Webinar: Analyze NO2 air quality using space-based and ground-based observations, developed by Xiaomeng:
Courses instructed or co-instructed by Arlene:
- Introduction to Atmospheric Chemistry (EESC W4924): On Courseworks, SPRING 2020, 2019, 2013-2017.
- Idealized Models of Climate Processes (EESC GR6926): On Courseworks, FALL 2019
- Climate Systems (EESC UN2100): On Courseworks, FALL 2018, SPRING 2019
- Atmospheric Sciences Seminars (EESC G9910):
- FALL 2016: Insights into climate and carbon cycling from simple models, On courseworks.
- SPRING 2016: Dust in the Earth System
- FALL 2014: Extreme Weather and Climate
- SPRING 2014: IPCC AR5 WG 1 Report (Climate Change 2013, The Physical Science Basis)
- FALL 2012: Connecting Atmospheric Composition with Climate Variability and Change